15 July, 2009

Watch the world spinning gently out of time..


Well... it's been a wee while hasn't it? I've obviously grown a little forgetful in my old age... 20 in September remember!?! Fuck...


So what have I been upto? Well I was at T in the Park (Sunday only this year thanks to work) and I managed to see a good few bands/artists that I wanted to see. One of them being Miss Lily Allen... she is absolutely gorgeous, and that is a complete understatement. She was fabulous, really enjoyed her set. I also seen Pete Doherty and it must be said, I'm in love. I've always liked him and his music/bands etc, but never been like 'oh Pete, I love you'... well now I'm at that stage. He is another one that is just downright beautiful, which again is an understatement. His set was good also, it was obviously mainly a solo set, but he threw in a few Libertines and Babyshambles classics. I also noticed little Drew McConnell on the bass, another little beauty. But the highlight of T in the Park 2009 was obviously Blur! Which by the way was just sheer luck! Apparently Graham Coxon was taken into hospital earlier on in the day and they weren't sure if he was going to be well enough to play! When it came up on the monitors I swear to god I almost burst into tears! Snow Patrol ended up playing an overly long set, which has now made me never want to see Snow Patrol live again, however luckily Graham pulled through and they managed to get back to T in the Park in time. And oh my god, they were worth the wait! Like them or loath them, it's obvious why people state them as one of the most influential bands of the 90's, they are out of this world. I had so much fun watching them, they were unbelievable. I love, love, love them! Seeing Graham in the flesh made my heart sink, I love Graham! And seeing Damon in person was so cool, he was like my childhood crush! He actually still is my crush, but shhh! I'm so lucky that I can say I've seen them live though, so happy!


Oh and before I forget, I have a new kitten! She's 6 weeks old and is the craziest cat I have ever had. She's currently watching me type this, in fact she's trying to attack my fingers as I type haha. She's so hyperactive, it's unbelievable. She's beautiful though, total cutie-pie. Her name is Misty and she's mental!




,m000000000000000000000000000000000000----------------------------------0-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


(she just walked across the keyboard...)

No comments:

Post a Comment