1. My name is Claire, very boring.
2. I drink a lot of Coke... not diet though, I hate diet drinks.
3. I also love Irn Bru.
4. I love Mario Kart and I always go Yoshi...
5. ...and I always win.
6. I currently work part-time as a barmaid, it's okay.
7. I find Julian Casablancas to be very attractive.
8. I like to have my own space. People getting in my way all the time can irriate me.
9. I truly believe my postman is Bobby Gillespie in disguise, or at least his twin (I'm obsessed).
10. My imagination is the most valuable thing I own, it keeps me occupied.
11. The intro of Radiohead's 'High & Dry' gives me goosebumps.
12. It's very cliche, but I have a thing for boys in bands.
13. My dress sense is a bit un-coordinated and messy, basically I'll wear anything as long as I think it looks good and is comfortable.
14. Michael Keaton will always be my favourite Batman.
15. Heath Ledger is my favourite Joker, although I think his interpretation is very different from Jack Nicholson's Joker, which I also love.
16. Robin is one of my least favourite characters in the Batman franchise, he's just reminds me of a moody teenager.
17. I'm a vegetarian and have been for over 2 years now.
18. I have a grey cat named Misty and a Rottweiler dog name Max, I adore them both.
19. I'm slightly obsessed with the band Blur.
20. I'm a cheeseaholic (if that's even a word), totally addicted to cheese.
21. I did a course on Graphic Design which I really enjoyed, but I decided to drop out of college... I really regret that now.
22. I would love to have a career in music.
23. I personally think Graham Coxon is the greatest guitarist on earth, he's rather fabulous.
24. My favourite TV shows are Sex & the City and Only Fools & Horses. Carrie Bradshaw and Del Boy Trotter are legends!
25. New York City is my favourite place in the world, it would be my dream to live there one day.
26. It never happened intentionally, but I have a rather massive collection of gig tickets.
27. I currently have one tattoo, but I plan on getting more soon.
28. My favourite place in Scotland is Dundee.
29. I have a terrible fear of moths and feet.
30. I spend most of my time (and money) going to gigs, it's probably my favourite thing to do.
31. The first gig/concert I even went to was either a Pop Idol tour or Avril Lavigne. I'm certain they were both in 2004, but I can't remember which was first.
32. I play the guitar, but I'm really not very good at it.
33. I'm always saving up for something.
34. I'm kind of obsessed with most things from the British 1970's punk era; the fashion, the music, the people... I blame my dad, he got me into it.
35. My favourite number is 4.
36. Other band's that I really love are Blink-182, My Chemical Romance, The View, Arctic Monkeys, Hole and Primal Scream.
37. I always wear a dog tag necklace.
38. I'm a night owl and definitely not a morning person.
39. I'm not a beach holiday person, but I absolutely love Crete in Greece, it's beautiful.
40. I love the sun. Sunny weather always puts me in a much better mood.
41. One of my favourite songs of all time is Coffee & TV by Blur. It's such a lovely wee song.
42. Hearing them play it live was amazing, I got goosebumps.
43. My favourite alcoholic drink is cider. I love Strongbow and Pear Magners.
44. Clinque is my favourite brand for face care.
45. My favourite perfumes are Be Delious by DKNY and Paris Hilton's first scent.
46. My hair is a sort of purple/violet colour.
47. I absolutely love the Inbetweeners, it's hilarious.
48. Jay is my favourite character.
49. I have very pale skin... perks of being Scottish.
50. I find the more fucked up a person is, the more interesting they seem to be... for example, Sid Vicous, Nancy Spungen, Kurt Cobain, Pete Doherty etc.
51. I adore Courtney Love. A lot of people dislike her, but I think she's amazing. I love her music, her personality, her style... she's just really cool.
52. I love to write stories, but when I start I rarely finish. So many good ideas have gone to waste over the years.
53. I'm a Virgo.
54. I fancy the pants off of Kyle Falconer.
55. When I was really young, I thought that Freddy Krueger was good looking... strange child.
No comments:
Post a Comment