I've also just realised that I still haven't finished Alex James' book, 'Bit of a Blur'. It's like the minute I find any time to read, I'm either not in the mood or I constantly keep getting interrupted and end up reading the same page over and over again. So far it's been a decent read though. I would suggest you read it if you're a fan of Blur or Alex James, as you would probably find it quite interesting.
I'm trying to think what else I've been upto lately... hmm? I was out at a gig on Friday, it was okay... we went back to the aftershow party as well which was utter bollocks, was nothing compared to the likes of The View's aftershow parties, which are always quite fun. I've also realised I hate Millar beer and I'm never drinking it again, it's rank.
I also have another View gig in Glasgow on the 14th but I have nothing to wear! Always my problem, a wardorbe full of clothes, nothing to wear. I wouldn't mind treating myself to a new pair of black shorts actually, might check ASOS to see if they have any nice ones, which by the way, I just bought a gorgeous union jack bag from, I'm totally in love with it at the moment, so fetch! I'll probably just end up wearing my Dr Martens, some band t-shirt, my leather jacket and fish nets, as well as the new shorts... obviously not going to go out in my knickers, that wouldn't be nice for anyone.
I also have another View gig in Glasgow on the 14th but I have nothing to wear! Always my problem, a wardorbe full of clothes, nothing to wear. I wouldn't mind treating myself to a new pair of black shorts actually, might check ASOS to see if they have any nice ones, which by the way, I just bought a gorgeous union jack bag from, I'm totally in love with it at the moment, so fetch! I'll probably just end up wearing my Dr Martens, some band t-shirt, my leather jacket and fish nets, as well as the new shorts... obviously not going to go out in my knickers, that wouldn't be nice for anyone.
And to end this post I just want to say that I love Calvin Harris' song, 'I'm Not Alone' or something... just makes ya wanna get on ya boogie! Haha rather addicted though. It seems that our Calvin can do no wrong.
No comments:
Post a Comment