27 May, 2009

Confusion comes in big boxes.

Okay, so is it slightly weird that I've already decided what I'm going to call my children? I don't plan on having any for many, many years, so I have no idea why I have chosen their names already. I guess I just like to plan way, way in advance.

Anyway I hate to put a dampner on things, whatever those things may be, but this week has been difficult. I've hardly eaten anything and pretty much lived on red bull, which is not good. My whole 'weight' issue thing has returned and I don't know what to do. All I want to do is lose weight, even though I know it's a stupid thing to want. I'm 5'7" and I weigh 7st 4. And as silly as this sounds, all I want to do is get to 7st... I don't know why. I'm obsessed with it. It's so draining when you're scared of gaining weight. I'm constantly aware of what I'm eating and how many calories are in things and I spend the majority of my days trying to find a way to avoid being hungry, it's so horrible. I can't even talk to anyone about it because I know how stupid it is. I hate admitting it to myself, but I do have some kind of a problem with food and I really need to get over it.

On the bright side though, I got my first tattoo! I LOVE IT! It's just a wee one around my left wrist and it says 'Dreams. Romance. Excess', just a wee dedication to my favourite Scottish band, The View. It's dead cute.

We've all got dreams, we all yearn for the perfect romance and we all want excess in the form of the things we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment