17 April, 2009

I wanna be sedated.

Yay! I finally managed to watch that Ramones documentary, and it was really good actually. The Ramones were such an underrated band, they really didn't get the recognition that they deserved. It's a shame when a band gets huge after all the deaths and going defunct. Ah well at least their music will live on. I've also decided I want to go visit Joey Ramone Place when I go to New York. Just so I can stand under the sign doing a dodgy pose and to say I've actually been there.

I also want to bleach my hair blonde, not looking forward to it though. I've always wanted to go blonde for some reason, but never went through with it because I don't think I'd suit it and it's so much hassle. But yeah, I've always wanted to go for that early 90's Courtney Love look, with the platinum hair and the blood red lips. I'm just so pissed off with the black in my hair, I want completely rid of it. If you're reading this and you're thinking 'hmm I kinda want to dye my hair black', please please please make sure that you really want to do it because it is a nightmare to get rid of. I will never do it again. I would quite like to go a chocolate brown or deep red as well though. I'm not sure how I'll go about this though, my hairdresser said it would take nearly a year for it all to be done, which is really shit cause I want rid of it all NOW! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment