Random piece of pointless information of the day... I've just realised what a creamy voice Alex Kapranos has. I was listening to 'No You Girls Never Know' by Franz Ferdinand a few days ago and I actually couldn't believe how yummy his voice was. I've never been a huge fan of the band, so i guess I've never really paid much attention before, but oh golly gosh, it's nice. Too bad I can't say the same for his looks (sorry Alex). If only his physical attributes were as sexy as his voice... he'd be rather delish!
ALSO... I am so super jealous of my best friend. She's away to London at the moment with her college class, the jammy little biatch! I know London might not be a big deal to a lot of people, but to me it's HUGE. You see, I'm from Scotland (aka most boring first world country to have existed), so I live quite a bit away from London, so it's quite a trek to get there. Plus not to mention you have to have a bit of cash too (it's so much more expensive than here, or so I've been told). It's annoying that I can't just pop down there for a shopping day trip or whatever. People that live in or near there are so lucky! However one day I will go! I've promised myself that I will. I think it looks like such an exciting city, there's so much to do. I'd love to live there one day, just for a while... just before I move to New York City haha.
I mean, how cool would it be to live in New York City!? Seriously it's my favourite place in the world, I've never seen anywhere quite like it. I cannot wait to go back! Thankfully I'm off out there again this December for some Christmas Shopping, it's so beautiful at Christmas time! I wish I could go out there for like a couple of months though, or years... haha. Honestly though, everyone should put 'To See New York City' on their bucket list, go at least once in your life, you won't regret it (unless you hate big, busy, exciting, vibrate cities... then don't go cause you probably won't like it). I love you New York!
No comments:
Post a Comment